Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Perfect Balance

I love Tuesdays - it's my day off - I sleep best in the week on Monday nights after our senior high youth group has finished. I prefer having a day off on a weekday as it is a lot quieter around the place than a busy Saturday.

I chase Campbell around the room, he laughs his head off, Cecily and I laze, we go for a drive around the highlands, I take Campbell to the library, we tinker in the garden, sometimes I play stick cricket (play it here but don't get addicted...BUT if you sign up we can start our own cricket league!), and at night we have video night together.

There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; for anyone who enters God's rest also rests from his own work, just as God did from his. Hebrews 4:9-10

4 comments:

byron smith said...

And of course, you blog.

Cecily said...

You're a good man.

Andrew Paterson said...

Who - Byron or me?? (just kidding here!)

Cecily said...

You, dummy, oops I mean sweetie.