Monday, February 12, 2007

Uncle Andy


In the midst of taking my first baptism, preparing and kicking off FEAST (our junior high youth group), picking up four Capernwray Bible college students from Moss Vale who will be at Mittagong for 6 months, leading a 6pm service, dropping the students back to Moss Vale then attending their own service (incuding watching the Covenant Players) at Capernwray, then returning for Bible Study leaders' meeting...


my sister had her first baby - a healthy, as yet unnamed boy.


Congratulations sis.

2 comments:

mw said...

I add my congratulations!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Andrew Paterson said...

Thanks for news on Tim Smith Rosemary - I'll look out for him.

Thanks too for your congratulations mw! They haven't named the bub yet, should have news this week hopefully!

ap