Monday, February 11, 2008

Jubilee Man's 100th Post


For Jubilee Man's 100th post, I've been tagged and am required to admit six quirky things about myself!

The rules of the meme are these:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Here goes.

1. The person who tagged me is my lovely wife. You can find her here: http://www.loveasunnyday.blogspot.com/

2. Well, I've posted the rules of the tag above!

3. This is the meat of the tag. Six non-important quirks or habits about yourself. So, without further ado:
a) I flick my toes a lot. So much so that I wear holes out at the front of socks pretty quickly.
b) I go to bed usually between 12am-1am every night and get up at 6-6.30am.
c) I clean my study every Monday morning because there is so much paper around.
d) I am frequently frustrated at not having enough time to read books.
e) I read the Between Two Worlds blog (see link on my list) every morning.
f) I usually have to have a window open in the room where I am or else I feel claustrophobic - especially if someone else is in the room!!! I like fresh air and not someone else's!

No comments: