Friday, March 09, 2007

Study This: A Virtual Tour

While my mind is not on deep things I thought I'd show you around parts of our house. So here's the study.

I keep lots of pictures in this room to remind me that it is for God's people that I do what I do ie read the books, pray, study, prepare lessons and sermons and dream future visions and dreams for people and services. Also they are nice memories of the past.

And yes - I got the angels at a trash and treasure sale at Vaucluse for $2.50 each ("A bargain!" I hear you say!). They appeal to my sense of kitsch. Also my better half will only let me show them in there.

3 comments:

byron smith said...

Also my better half will only let me show them in there.
.. and on your blog for the world to see, of course. :-)

Cecily said...

darling... how can you malign me like that... in public too! Your sense of kitsch is my sense of kitsch... after all, we are one, aren't we?

Now put them back in the study!!

Andrew Paterson said...

Yes, clearly she needs to listen more to her auntie!